We welcome you to use our website i.e., www.bebadass.in and the service(s), data, newsletter services, news, articles and content available therein (together referred to as “website and services”). BeBadass is the exclusive author, proprietor and owner of the website and services.
This agreement is effective from the date of You visiting our website.
- USER RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- You are 18 years of age and capable of entering into a valid contract under applicable laws.
- You will not use the website and services for any illegal or unauthorised purposes including for misuse of personal or sensitive information.
- Irrespective of whether You are a Citizen of India or of a foreign country, You will at all times comply with all the laws existing in force in India and the country of Your residence and all concerned regulations.
- You hereby agree and assure that You are solely responsible for Your conduct and any data, reports, text, information, graphics, that You submit and post on to the website.
- BeBadass may, at its sole discretion, permit you to publish your content/article/notes/diagrams/reports/observations/analysis/opinions/comments or information (“User’s Work”) to be published on the website and services.
- You agree that You will only submit original content not infringing intellectual property rights of third parties to be published on the website and services.
- You further assure and agree that You will not directly or indirectly be a part or privy to any illegal or unauthorised use of this website and services.
- Illustrations of such include but are not limited to:
- Modifying, adapting, translating or reverse engineering this website and services, extract, modify, copy, or disassemble any or all of the source code and interfere with the network of BeBadass in the website.
- Removing any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights, notices contained in the website or any part thereof.
- Using any robot, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion or the service(s) offered on the website.
- Creating user accounts or subscribing for events by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses or use of the service(s) in a manner to avoid incurring fees
- Creating or transmitting unwanted electronic communications such as ’spam’ or chain letters, phishing or unsolicited mass distribution of email to or otherwise interfering with other user’s enjoyment of the service by blocking.
- Submitting materials or representing Yourself and such material as either sponsored or endorsed by this Website unless specifically agreed upon by You and BeBadass.
- Using this website and services and/or product(s) in any manner that infringes, or misappropriates or violates the intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights of any person including BeBadass.
- Restrict any other User from using the website, product(s) and service(s).
- Using this website and services to transmit any viruses, worms, defects, or other items of destructive nature.
- Use the website and the services on behalf of or for the benefit of a third party who is legally prohibited from using the website and service.
- Providing false information, data, inputs and materials with the intention of misleading other users, third parties or BeBadass.
- Publishing, disseminating or communicating any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, lewd, harassing, or otherwise objectionable subject matter.
- Publishing false news or information that encourages violence, communal riots or hatred towards any gender, race, caste, religion or sect of people.
- Advertising or performing any commercial solicitation, including the solicitation of other users to subscribe to other online information services that are in competition with BeBadass.
- In the event of such unauthorised/illegal use and/or abuse of this website and services including data available therein being discovered by us independently or reported to us, we reserve the right(s) to initiate any action under the law, including but not limited to prohibition of using the website and its services against the user to whom such unauthorised/illegal use and/or abuse is attributable to and the Customer on behalf of whom the User was committing such actions. While all reasonable care and precaution has been taken to prevent such illegal and unauthorised conduct, this website or any person affiliated to this website including its owners are not responsible for any damage or inconvenience that You may be exposed due to misuse, or blocking by third parties or any other acts by third parties and that You use/access the website and services at Your own risk.
- BeBadass shall not be liable or responsible for any losses or damages that may be incurred by You as a result of third parties and other users providing false and inaccurate data, or material on website, infringing of your intellectual property rights, misuse or falsely claiming of ownership over ideas, innovation, or any other data that You may make available in connection with you using the website and services. BeBadass shall not be responsible for verifying the veracity and correctness of such content published by You or by You on behalf of another individual/company or third party services.
- You will immediately inform BeBadass of any suspicion regarding unauthorised or illegal usage of the website and services or the personal or sensitive personal information or data, information provided by You on the website.
- You will use an authorised internet network to access and use the website and services.
- You will use Your own electronic device while accessing the Website and ensure that no third party accesses it without Your consent. You shall be liable for any activity performed by You or any third party while using our Website and services from your electronic devices (with or without Your consent)
- You shall solely bear responsibility for ensuring that You access the correct version of the website and services on Your electronic device(s).
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED
- shall not be responsible or liable in
- Upon your visit on the website, we automatically collect the IP address (your computers’ connection to the internet)
- Upon subscribing with us or for any of our events we collect your Name, email address, contact number or the name, contact number, email id of the person on whose behalf you have entered the details on the website.
- We understand data security is a concern inthe online world. We assure you that we have taken all steps to protect your privacy as mentioned herein. However, we are not in the position to give you an absolute assurance that your data will be 100 % safe with us. We urge you to take extra precautions to protect your personal data from threats and security risks.
- You agree that,
- The information collected is used to enhance the visual appearance of the website, to improve security, the quality and feel of the website, to solve any defects and to contact you regarding any issue that may affect your privacy rights, your safety and intellectual property.
- BeBadass and its affiliates shall not be responsible or liable in any manner for liability arising out of the use of the products and services of the other users or companies/individuals/entities. The Information You provide may be used to notify You of new services of BeBadass, its affiliates or other companies. BeBadass and its affiliates any manner for liability arising out of the use of the services of other users or companies/individuals/entities.
- We reserve the right to share any data that does not identify you personally with third parties.
- HOW WE STORE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Any information and data furnished by you is stored in a cloud server operated by a service provider who has security features compliant with the applicable legal requirements.
- We will retain and store your data for such a period as is necessary to comply with any specific regulations or laws whichever is longer.
- If you have any specific queries regarding our data protection practices or you notice any vulnerabilities in the same, you may contact us on email@example.com for us to take immediate corrective action.
- At any time, you may demand access to your data stored with us to change, delete or amend it by contacting us on the aforementioned email id. However, you will understand that we would likely keep some aspects of our data protection practices from the general public, in order to prevent any hacks or breaches by virtue of our technology being leaked into the public domain.
- DISCLOSING INFORMATION
- In the event of illegal activities, misconduct, misbehaviour, inciting of religious or political disagreements/rifts, and any and/or similar incidents, your information can be shared without obtaining prior permission to comply with the legal practices to prevent, detect, identify, prosecute and punish. The information will be shared with the concerned Government agency/body dealing with the practices mentioned and shall not be published or shared with the public or any person.
- Any information published by you on the platform voluntarily and in compliance with the terms herein may be used by us and other users for including and not limited to creating, modifying or validating inventions and creating intellectual property with or without assigning any rights, title or interest to you. You publish at your own risk.
- CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE
- You agree that supervision is required for children under the age of 13 years to use our website and its services.
- Services offered by us are not meant for children below 13 years. In case any information has been collected from children below the age of 13 on the website, without parental consent, you may inform the team through the contact details provided herein and we will delete the information stored in our database and any subscription immediately.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The website and services developed and/or made available by BeBadass unless otherwise stated are protected by the Indian copyright laws and other applicable laws and BeBadass (its parents/affiliates/associates) is the absolute owner of all such materials irrespective of whether they are capable of protection/registration under the relevant statute or not.
- BeBadass is the absolute owner of logos, trademarks, data, content, materials, publications and Intellectual Property in all information, techniques, Know-how, software and materials, whether subject to statutory protection or not, made available on the website and services by BeBadass.
- By submitting content, articles, report, information, data, diagrams or comments on the articles of other authors to BeBadass for its publication on the website and services including on the BeBadass Newsletter and in consideration for publication of such work and recognising you as the author or joint author of such work, you hereby surrender Your rights including moral rights, title, interest in any and all such work in favour of BeBadass.
- In the event You retain Moral Rights over another's Work, You hereby ratify and consent to any action that may be taken with respect to such Moral Rights by BeBadass with respect thereto. You hereby confirm to provide any ratification, consent or agreement from time to time as requested by BeBadass.
- You unconditionally authorise BeBadass to use, copy, share, archive, store, transmit, reproduce, disseminate, translate, transfer, remove, modify, distribute, publicly perform and/or publish the others work manner as it deems fit without seeking prior permission from You and for no extra consideration.
- THIRD PARTY SERVICES
The User hereby acknowledges and agrees that:
The Website may provide links and hyperlinks for your convenience and in no way does such inclusion imply our affiliation or endorsements of the site unless expressly mentioned by us. Bebadass accepts no liability or losses that may be incurred by You as a result of using the services of the third parties.
8. LIMITED PERMISSION
- You are granted non-exclusive, limited and
- You are not permitted to disseminate or reproduce in any electronic or non-electronic form without prior written permission. However, You are permitted to download or print extracts from these pages for the purposes in compliance with the applicable laws.
9. TERM AND TERMINATION
10. SUSPENSION OF USAGE
- In the event of an emergency security threat or there is a requirement to suspend such use to comply with applicable laws, or a need to rectify defects on the website or during maintenance without providing you notice, BeBadass reserves the right to suspend your use and deny access to the websites, services, and/or information/data/content available on on the website.
- In the event of any suspicion that You are infringing Intellectual Property or that of a third party, BeBadass may choose to suspend your usage and prevent access to the website.
- BeBadass shall not be held liable under these Terms for more than an amount paid for the subscription by the user, or as mentioned under applicable laws or Rs.1000 whichever is lesser.
- As a result of disclosure or infringement of any of your confidential information or Intellectual Property by a third party, BeBadass accepts no liability towards any loss or damages incurred by You.
- BeBadass accepts no responsibility for any content published on the website and services including news or articles involving ideological or political affinity, scandalising, defaming or offending you or being inaccurate and false and you agree to use the website at your own risk.
- You provide express consent to BeBadass for obtaining and using data provided by you to or available with BeBadass during your usage of the website and services failing which BeBadass at its sole discretion might prevent you from accessing the website and services or portions thereof.
- Nothing contained herein shall compel BeBadass to provide services offered on the website.
You hereby indemnify and hold BeBadass harmless against any losses, damages, liability, claims and expenses incurred by BeBadass as a result of breach in the Terms and/or applicable laws by You including infringing Intellectual Property Rights of third parties and other users.
- The website and services are provided as is.
- BeBadass makes no express or implied warranties of any kind including but not limited to fitness for use, error free and uninterrupted use of the website and services, non-infringement of the materials and content therein.
13. LIMITED LIABILITY
- You expressly understand and agree that BeBadass shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or other damages including but not limited to profits, data, goodwill and other intangible losses resulting from the use and inability to use the website and services.
- BeBadass does not accept responsibility for the accuracy and correctness of any content, information, data, materials, reviews, or any other content made available on the website or services by You and/or third parties.
14. MODIFICATIONS/ ALTERATIONS
- Any changes made shall be automatically incorporated into this agreement and you shall automatically have consented to the changes. The changes may also be published or notified to You and You undertake to follow up on the developments regularly.
In the event, BeBadass is acquired by another entity, the terms and conditions mentioned herein shall continue to stand valid and the user undertakes to continue to be bound by these terms and conditions notwithstanding the assignment of this agreement to another entity.
16. FORCE MAJEURE
BeBadass shall not be held liable in the event of cessation, interruption or delay in performance of BeBadass’ obligations due to reasons beyond its control included but not limited to breakdown of servers, interruption in communications, disruption due to natural calamities, internet failure, economic recession, civil disturbance, epidemics, pandemics including Covid-19, order of courts both domestic and foreign, war or inability to obtain service from third party providers or any change in or the adoption of any law, regulation, judgement or decree.
17. INDIAN LAW
This agreement shall be governed by the Laws of India. The Courts of Law at Mumbai and Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising under the agreement.